I created a new website
It now has an additional feature that allows you to read previous/next chapter by category.
Series that are moving
The Amber Sword
The Strategy to Become Good at Magic
The Latest Game is Too Amazing
Series that is staying here until further notice
The Wolf Prince and the Ice Princess
TL: Sorry for the mistakes guys, it was my umatrix extension (that I recently installed to combat ads) which blocked off wordpress scripts and caused an issue.
TL: Probably can expect another chapter within hours. No promises.
TL: Finally I’m back with this series. For the fans in this series who cannot remember, I split up the chapters if there is a misunderstanding that’s going to happen. Basically the protagonist will do something that is normal to him, but usually the “NPCs” in this world will have a misunderstanding of him, mostly with the idea that he did something really incredible and amazing.
For the schedule of all the series, it’s going to be a little sporadic. I just sent off a friend going back to her country, and there’s one more to send off on Saturday. After that, I’m going to start working on my art fundamentals for a while, starting next monday. Most likely I will spend my weekdays on drawing + QC my old chapters while I translate chapters on the weekend.
You can expect at the very least 2 more TAS and TGTBGAM chapters on this weekend. I’ll probably finish part 2 of this chapter tomorrow. Or I might go into a frenzy to catch up the chapters that I miss during the studies tomorrow. Depends.
I won’t be able to come up with a chapter this week, but I think I would be closer to translate one chapter next week, and I’ll be able to put up some of the art that I did. Typically I would have multiple assignments at any single time, but for the final month we only have 2 assignments left.
I’m about 75% done with my current illustration, and I’ll be working on the final illustration piece which would be on Brendel’s boss fight against Ebdon. I would have to kind of reread the chapter and then pick the best moment of the fight. If there’s time left for myself then I would work on the main characters’ individual portraits.
However, if you would like to read multiple chapters in a day, then come back on 26/27 November, I should be back on one of two days to translate.
Well, that’s pretty much how it is. If you guys were hoping to see more TAS, you probably have to come back next week. As for the additional chapters left, I’ll be doing them during December.
I will recommend a few other webnovels that you can read in the mean time.
- A KR novel about a near pathological liar becoming a demon lord fighting against other demons and possibly future hero with words + backstabbing. It’s pretty good, even with that deus ex machina (spoiler) resolving at the end. Quite a few have compared the protagonist to Lelouch.
- A KR novel with relatively intriguing style of writing where you have flashbacks of the protagonist’s future describing the past, and affecting reality in real time. Many style points to this one, if you favor a unique flavor (no fighting action here).
- A JP webnovel. Protagonist who somehow became a game’s villain who constantly is in threat of dying. He tries to avoid the death flags, but in the process of doing so becomes an even bigger villain.
- A JP webnovel turned novel. Does not have many chapters currently, but action is really nice. The native user reviews praised the action scenes, but found it to be sort of stereotypical where protagonists go to parallel worlds with familiar cliche personalities (once again).
- JP webnovel. I read up ch 50 +, but there are only 15 chapters atm. There’s no truck-san this time. It’s all parallel world fantasy, and the male protagonist isn’t some unstoppable talented dude, but a guy who wants to be good enough for his girl (who happens to be the HERO). A solid read, but don’t expect OP stuff happening.
- JP webnovel. Dude isn’t OP in fighting, but his food is so OP that you will drool buckets. A fantastic light read.
- JP webnovel turned into novel and anime and manga. Solid read with action.
- I really, really like this series. The amount of character growth for the protagonist is staggering.
TL: Again, all the recent chapters are unedited and unpolished, so Engrish beware.
12 more ch.