Well, that’s pretty much how it is. If you guys were hoping to see more TAS, you probably have to come back next week. As for the additional chapters left, I’ll be doing them during December.
I will recommend a few other webnovels that you can read in the mean time.
- A KR novel about a near pathological liar becoming a demon lord fighting against other demons and possibly future hero with words + backstabbing. It’s pretty good, even with that deus ex machina (spoiler) resolving at the end. Quite a few have compared the protagonist to Lelouch.
- A KR novel with relatively intriguing style of writing where you have flashbacks of the protagonist’s future describing the past, and affecting reality in real time. Many style points to this one, if you favor a unique flavor (no fighting action here).
- A JP webnovel. Protagonist who somehow became a game’s villain who constantly is in threat of dying. He tries to avoid the death flags, but in the process of doing so becomes an even bigger villain.
- A JP webnovel turned novel. Does not have many chapters currently, but action is really nice. The native user reviews praised the action scenes, but found it to be sort of stereotypical where protagonists go to parallel worlds with familiar cliche personalities (once again).
- JP webnovel. I read up ch 50 +, but there are only 15 chapters atm. There’s no truck-san this time. It’s all parallel world fantasy, and the male protagonist isn’t some unstoppable talented dude, but a guy who wants to be good enough for his girl (who happens to be the HERO). A solid read, but don’t expect OP stuff happening.
- JP webnovel. Dude isn’t OP in fighting, but his food is so OP that you will drool buckets. A fantastic light read.
- JP webnovel turned into novel and anime and manga. Solid read with action.
- I really, really like this series. The amount of character growth for the protagonist is staggering.